Experience: I have had the privilege of selling Real Estate in Northwest Kansas for the past 30 years, obtaining my Brokers license in 1986. My first years in the profession were in Agricultural Real Estate, with an emphasis in Residential Real Estate the past 25 years.
Education: I have spent many hours taking numerous educational courses in the Real Estate and insurance profession as well as some college classes through Colby Community College. Keeping updated on the current rules and regulations as well as economic trends in our industry is essential in order to keep my clients informed.
Personal: My husband, Gary and I share four adult daughters, nine grandchildren and fourteen great grandchildren. We have been very blessed to have most of our family grow up and remain in the Colby area. Aside from our work and family, we enjoy traveling, K-State football and basketball, cooking, reading and collecting Santa’s.
- Colby Ambassador
- Member of the Northwest Kansas Foundation for Hope
- 1998 Graduate of Leadership Thomas County
- Leadership Thomas County, Past Board Member
- Colby High School Site Council Community Member
- Thomas County Extension Council
- Colby Board of Realtors
- Colby Multi-List
- Professional Standards Administrator
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Primary phone: 785-443-3261
Secondary phone: 785-462-7495