335 E. Cherry, Colby
This home is over 1,300 sq. ft. with five or possibly six bedrooms, located in a nice area of Colby. The kitchen and dining area have an open concept. This home offers three bedrooms on the main level and a large family room in the basement. The maintenance free brick exterior with siding and underground sprinklers give your family time to enjoy their family time. This is a must see!
Included with the home: window treatments, ceiling fans, disposal, dishwasher, microwave, oven, range, hood, refrigerator, exhaust fan, and 2 garage door openers. All personal property "AS-IS".
- Roof is 4 years old (30 year shingles)
- Water softener is owned by the Seller and does not stay
- Large 85'x123' lot with fenced in backyard
- Central heat and air
- Sprinkler system throughout the entire yard
- 5-6 Bedroom
- Enclosed porch, hot tub is negotiable
- Low exterior maintenance - brick with siding, wrapped eaves and windows
- Note: Seller requires a 24 hour notice for showings and must be after 6 pm
- Average Utilities: Gas: $38.27 City: $195.10
- 2012 Taxes: $2,032.70